Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Life of Christ

 

I'm embarking on a 22-week study of the Life of Christ with my Sunday School Kids.

I found some wonderful illustrations of the Life of Christ on Pinterest.  The dear lady who worked so hard on them simply asked that we direct you to her blog to access them.

http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/2014/03/life-of-jesus-list-of-lessons-links.html

I numbered the cards and printed them off on card stock, with the corresponding explanations printed on the other side.  I cut them all out and inserted them into baseball card plastic sheets to put in the prayer journals I made each child for Christmas.  I think the kids will love looking at those wonderful illustrations.  

I included a title on each card.  Sorry... I don't know how to insert a pdf file into the blog, so these are all jpeg files.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment