Monday, January 2, 2017

King David Dances when the Ark of the Covenant returns!

King David Dances!



One of my favorite stories in the Bible is how King David danced with joy when the Ark of the Covenant was going to be moved back to Jerusalem.  So, I saw something like this on Pinterest and adjusted it a little bit.  We made King David into a puppet!  I printed off King David's "picture" and the little explanation of what happened to put on the back.  I have a badge hole punch, so I punched slots big enough to accommodate the paper loops we put in for King David's arms and legs.  Then, the kids could use their puppet to dance.  I put a little hole in the top of King David's head and attached fishing line, which I then attached to a popsicle stick.

I made King David out of Card Stock and then printed the explanation on plain paper.  I decided to cut the explanation the size of the King David so that the kids could glue the explanation on the back of King David and better be able to explain to their parents about our Sunday School lesson.





Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment